Ball deflector type ball screws
An internal deflector path within the inside geometry of the nut returns the balls diagonally over the land of the screw,
back to a start point.
The circular bore fitting design can be used in arrangements where a compact nut design is required.
This construction method favors applications with limited space.
Other versions and combinations can be requested although they may be special production items.
- Small axial play, flanged, ball deflector, single nut
- Lead offset preload, flanged, ball deflector, single nut
- Spacer preload, flanged, ball deflector, double nut
- Spacer preload, flange to flange, ball deflector, double nut
- Spacer preload, cylindrical, ball deflector, double nut
Tube type nuts |
Ball deflector nuts |
Large Lead |
Compact finished ends |
Standard blank ends |
Ball screw support units |
Ball screw repair |
Back to overview |
Ball screw enquiry form |
us now and let us show you exactly what we can do for you.ŠARN Trading Ltd t/a AHR International 2010 All rights reserved