Tube type ball screws
The balls within the nut are re-circulated by the use of a return tube after completing from 1.1/2 to 3.1/2 turns (nut type dependant).
Again depending on the nut type there may be one or more circuits.
There are two types of external geometry for the tube type.
- Circular bore fitting - where the circulation parts are housed within the circumference of the nut.
- Projected tube type - where the circulation parts are outside the nut circumference allowing for a reduced nut size.
Other versions and combinations can be requested although they may be special production items.
- Small axial play, flanged, return tube, single nut
- Oversize ball preloading, flanged, return tube, single nut
- Lead offset preload, flanged, return tube, single nut
- Spacer preloaded, flanged (on one nut), return tube, double nut
- Spacer preloaded, flange to flange, return tube, double nut
Tube type nuts |
Ball deflector nuts |
Large Lead |
Compact finished ends |
Standard blank ends |
Ball screw support units |
Ball screw repair |
Back to overview |
Ball screw enquiry form |
us now and let us show you exactly what we can do for you.© ARN Trading Ltd t/a AHR International 2010 All rights reserved