Large lead ball screws
The recirculation of the balls on the large lead ball screws is the same as the tube type.
- The large lead ball screws are ideal for high speed positioning. Acceleration and de-acceleration times are reduced giving even constant velocity characteristics.
- from 2 to 4 times normal nut travel speeds for same length of shaft
- Medium/high lead, small axial play, flanged, return tube, single nut
- Medium/high lead, oversize ball preload, flanged, return tube, single nut
- Medium/high lead, spacer preload, flanged (one nut), return tube, double nut
- Medium/high lead, spacer preload, flange to flange, return tube, double nut
Other versions and combinations can be requested although they may be special production items.
Tube type nuts |
Ball deflector nuts |
Large Lead |
Compact finished ends |
Standard blank ends |
Ball screw support units |
Ball screw repair |
Back to overview |
Ball screw enquiry form |
us now and let us show you exactly what we can do for you.© ARN Trading Ltd t/a AHR International 2010 All rights reserved